This article show you how to setup lombok with your STS/eclipse based IDE.
1, First time work Lombok, you will wonder why it doesn’t generate getter and setter like what video shown.
- Copy the lombok.jar to your STS installation path, Contents > MacOS > lombok.jar (I’ve remove the version).
- Run the command and update your STS path.
java -jar [your_lombok.jar]
- From the window browse to your STS.ini files.
- Update the STS.ini with -javaagent:lombok.jar
- Finally you NEED to close the STS/eclipse and start again. (Restart doesn’t take effect)
- Once you’ve done close and start STS. You’ll see the getter and setter is autogenerated.